Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Losing our minds?

What will our brains evolve into?

When I have a thought I quickly stop whatever I am doing, to write it down because I know within minutes I can forget it and whatever wisdom that befell upon me will be forever lost.

It is a satisfying realty that one no longer needs to remember where they kept their keys or to throw the trash out because thanks to Alexa and google, the mundane daily responsibilities of the human mind seize to exist. I hope and pray that our children will belong to a generation that has an easier and more efficient lifestyle . At the same time I fear that the full capacities of our mind would never be understood. 

I can only imagine what technologies will exist in a hundred years from now. And in a thousand years, would we have completely outsourced our minds?


The thought makes me lose my mind 


No comments:

Five tips for the first day of school

1. Start with asking everyone to share some positive experiences 2. Try to remember EVERYONE'S names 3. Have ice breaker activities and ...